not a bad photo from the camera....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mazdaman

Aquarium Advice FINatic
well I can finally show off my progress on the new tank. (5 weeks new or so) I still have all the plants from my old 20gal in there just for extra bio in the tank. The picute is really only about 2/3 of the tank as all the full tank shots came out terrible. The hairgrass plants and red jasper rock is what will make up the aquascaping for the whole tank with a really narly piece of driftwood aswell. (haven't found one quite right yet but soon) I will continue to post pics as more "new" decor or fish are added, thanks for lookin....

Attachments

• 75gal_175.jpg
    75gal_175.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 142
Woot! - Very nice Mazdaman!!!

Now I can compare our tanks side by side. :D I just love that rock.

Driftwood you say? Have you tried Bigalsonline? That's where I got the big piece on the right side of my tank. I won't tell you the price because you'll lose your mind! :wink:

I was in the store today, I'm actually leaning towards "mopani" cause they are a little more random in shape and color plus I'm hoping it'll help lower my ph just a little. Oh and I too don't like saying what I spend on the decor cause it is a little on the steep side. (purchased it all from big als local store)

I love the rock too, it wasn't so red in the store but once washed and placed in the tank it brightens right up. I will probably have twice the amount thats in there now.

Nice looking setup. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that gets sucked deeper into this hobby. :lol:

thanks guys....
Fishy they are the big als plastic hairgrass plants with the slate on the bottom. I'm trying to have fewer bigger plants to look a little more simple but also to allow alot of open swimming space for my rainbows who use it all and would use more if they could. They just love to swim all day....

keeping me occupied by swimming is there full time job. I've signed them all to lifetime contracts and they haven't broke it yet.....

it's all in how you approach the fish with the terms. Be nice, provide lots of filtration, feed them well and they'll comply....

Back
Top Bottom