Panda Cats!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Panda Corys

Hi. I keep around 100 Pandas. They are a great Cory. At maturity they reach a fairly large size, but yes, they would be considered one of the smaller Corys. Great personality, fairly active, reasonably easy to breed - what more could you ask for? Hope you enjoy them. - Frank/Guppyman

i love my lil guys! they are the cutest of all the corys IMO. Have you given them any sinking algae wafers yet? they are so adorable when trying to crowd around them and eat :D

I've had horrible luck with Panda's I really really like them but they just don't seem to like my tanks. :)

I have sinking wafers for the synodontis cats, and I used them last night to feed the pandas. I've been breaking up the wafers, but the tetras - especially the crazy quick blue tetras - nab the pieces and fly around the tank with an overbig wafer piece looking crazy.

These are the first corys in the tank since the juli cats died. The juli cats lost their whiskers...someone suggested this might be because the water wasn't changed enough. I change the water a lot more now and am hoping the pandas do well. The synodontis cats appear to be doing well, have kept their whiskers...

The pandas are cute as heck. I love catfish.

you don't have to break the tabs up. they pick at it at the bottom in a little cluster (so adorable) and it allows them to actually get a shot at getting some at the bottom. I love dropping it in as far away from them as possible and watching how quickly they can find it and which one always gets there the quickest (usually Pudgy-my fattest panda :lol: ) only thing is my Pleco sometimes hordes it and i have to drop an extra one in :roll:

When I kept my clown loaches with corydoras the loaches would pick up shrimp pellets and zoom to the other side of the tank with them to hide them from the corys. Poor corys. =(

(...tangent!)

My skunk loaches are little thieves. Whenever I drop in a spirinula wafer for the cories, a skunk picks it up (Yes the WHOLE wafer) and carries it to his cave. No idea how he picks it up with that little loachy mouth of his.

Back
Top Bottom