pics,,,,how?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tropicfishman

Aquarium Advice Addict
how do you guys get such clear crisp ics of your tanks, I havea 4 megapixel cam, I have great lgihting and i turn the flash off and it still looks cheasy, any suggestions, i wanna be able to post my fish on here lol

Another thing I do is take the pictures with the viewfinder off. When I use the viewfinder, the pics come out a little blurred. I also use macro. Everything else is on auto. Sometimes I'll set the shutter speed to 200 or 400, but most of the time I just leave it on auto.

lots and lots of pictures lol. i always use the macro and a flash for upclose pictures of fish becasue the flash always freezes the fish and u dont need to worry about blur. but if u want a different effect use no flash and take A LOT of pctures. i only have a 2 mp camera so my pics are not that great. take a look at my gallery for some examples. u will be able to tell the difference between the ones with flash and the ones without. most cameras will have a shutter option that will comtinuosly take pictures like 2 pictures per second or more for as long as u hold the button. if u do this u can follow the fish as it swims and then just find the ones that look good. i hope that helps :)

awesome i'll try your tiups out and let ya know how it works, thanks for the help, nice pics btw mr funktastic

Back
Top Bottom