Please help identify this fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Trakz

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi,
First let me thank you for taking a look at my fish. I am an employee at a pet store and have recently got into fish keeping. I just finished setting up my 75gal this week. A customer dropped off a pair of fish and my manager gave them to me as we cannot resell them. Unfortunately my tank has not had time to cycle and we did not have room to keep them long term. I was not there to speak with the previous owner and do not have any information on the fish. I cannot get a good picture of the second one it is a completely different type of fish. I will post a picture when I can get him to come out of the rocks. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

But I am curious as to why they couldn't be sold, severums are a pretty popular fish.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

There was plenty of intrest in the fish. It had more to do with corporate policy on not selling live animals from an unknown source. I am hoping to find a new home for them soon.

Back
Top Bottom