Problems everywhere!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
From the links you sent me convict, I am definitely thinking its fungus! Looks just like what I am seeing. Thank you so much!

Ya i still keep mine in the tank kind of as a "just in case" kinda thing.

They look even worse today. Starting the salt. Can I put my filter back in or do I need to leave it out.

Ok that lightens the load a little. I really hope they pull through. Looks sickening though. Although they're not acting as bad as I've seen my fish do when they had ich. So maybe that's a good thing.

and patience is thekey here. if things turn out to be good, make sure you follow thru.the regiment for at least two more weeks, good luck

Ok. I changed about 20 this morning and since i had done tons of water changes since I put that salt in two weeks ago, I put half the normal dosage of salt this morning. So I put 1 tablespoon in 20 gal. Change water Thursday 50% and add one more tbs?

Ok. I changed about 20 this morning and since i had done tons of water changes since I put that salt in two weeks ago, I put half the normal dosage of salt this morning. So I put 1 tablespoon in 20 gal. Change water Thursday 50% and add one more tbs?

Yes, when you do a 50% water change add salt just for amount your adding. It's 1 tablespoon per 5 gallons. So 2 tablespoons would be for 10 gallons. Makes sense?

Yellow fish is looking like its gonna die anytime. My orange ones fins are clamped now. They have been fine until tonight. So leave it alone tomorrow? No salt and no water changes? There's no medication I can use since I can't use the Fungal again for 3 more days.

Also I think I see an ich spot on my neon!!!! Can I treat for that while adding salt? Although I did a 4 day ich treatment when I saw the first spot on the yellow one. An it didn't help. I guess because it was fungal.

Back
Top Bottom