Quick health question - I think

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BettaGal

Aquarium Advice Addict
Is my sand losing color here, or do I have a Cory cat with parasites? I did not see them do this. It is in their litter box. The only Cory cat that even looks like anything could be wrong tore off a section of his tail. Dracula is acting fine without that little part. It is positively not fin rot. The dwarf gourami hit his nose in transit but that has been clearing up nicely. Other than that, no apparent issues.

Attachments

• image-3760793970.jpg
    image-3760793970.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 83
Is my sand losing color here, or do I have a Cory cat with parasites? I did not see them do this. It is in their litter box. The only Cory cat that even looks like anything could be wrong tore off a section of his tail. Dracula is acting fine without that little part. It is positively not fin rot. The dwarf gourami hit his nose in transit but that has been clearing up nicely. Other than that, no apparent issues.

Can sand loose its colour ? I know gravel can but not sure about sand I wouldn't think it would. Oh I hope it's not parasites evil buggers! You have a Dracula too haha my Betta is called Dracula :)

Can sand loose its colour ? I know gravel can but not sure about sand I wouldn't think it would. Oh I hope it's not parasites evil buggers! You have a Dracula too haha my Betta is called Dracula :)

Lol. That's my Dracula. I hate parasites. Nasty little buggers get in there and cause all kinds of trouble.

Back
Top Bottom