Quick question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Friendly

Aquarium Advice Freak
Would a fish tank facing a television irritate the fish in the tank? Could it hurt their eyes?

Zagz said:
I have my tank not directly facing the tank but close to the front of it, I swear my fish watch the TV.

LOL :D I wonder what their favorite show is :D

Well it's good know that nothing will happen to the fish. Thanks Zagz!!

The flickering light might spook them at first, but they'll very quickly get used to it. Same thing with loud music. :wink:

Depends on what you watch. My fish all swim to the front of the tank and get really active while 24 is on. But I've also had a few go belly up during American Idol.

bosk1 said:
Depends on what you watch. My fish all swim to the front of the tank and get really active while 24 is on. But I've also had a few go belly up during American Idol.

ROFL :lol:

I dunno about TV's, but I have my 30gal right behind me as I type...they always watch me using the computer....especially the angels. kinda creepy, lol

bosk1 said:

Smart fish! LOL.

i'll tell you, "....fooooood.....hey, those fish look like they know where they're going...i'll follow them....what was I doing again..............foooooood.....hey, a plant, I'm going to go pick at it............*see's TV*............pretty colors............*see's me coming to take a picture of them*......what is that silvery object in the food bringers hands?! Surely something evil that will bring me harm....must either run and hide or viciously attack it...." lol

Back
Top Bottom