Quick question about ICK

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pleco1415

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have recently started treating my 29g tank for ICK. The medication I am using in the tank is called API super ICK cure. I have used this medication before and other times it has discoloured the water. This time it did not discolour the water so I am concerned if the medication is doing its job. I took out the activated carbon before putting in the proper dose and the medicine is not expired so I do not know why it is doing this. Any advice would be great. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I have recently started treating my 29g tank for ICK. The medication I am using in the tank is called API super ICK cure. I have used this medication before and other times it has discoloured the water. This time it did not discolour the water so I am concerned if the medication is doing its job. I took out the activated carbon before putting in the proper dose and the medicine is not expired so I do not know why it is doing this. Any advice would be great. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

It looks like it should as malachite green is in there (assuming I have right product). API are pretty good with data sheets you can look up.

http://www.apifishcare.com/product.php?p=downloads&id=637

Back
Top Bottom