Really old tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elephantnose

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have this really old tank. IK it's old because it has either t10s or t12 not sure. Anyways is it even possible to grow any plant under these conditions? The tank is a 30g long. 36" long. Not sure on the height. (Of course the important factor).

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Well a normal 30 gallon is actually
36" Long 16" High and 12" Deep. So it's probably just a normal 30 gallon. I'm not sure about growing plants but I hoped this helped c:

Oh, I've just always thought of the tall 30g being the normal. And the long being long. Lol makes sense,

It's definitely possible to grow plants under very low lighting, but your plant selection will be very limited. Post another topic in the Planted tank subforum with more info on the lighting, and we can help point you in the right direction.

Okay. My twenty gallon is heavily planted with just t8s. This 30g has a t10 all I need is an yes or no will it grow plants.

Of course it will, depends what kind? Java fern could grow in a bucket in a closet under the stairs;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom