Rebuilding My 10 Gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

markj

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Although I am mainly a dart frogger I have had a 10 gallon plexi glass hex tank for a long time. I have had it running with fish for about 2.5-3 years. Right now I have a couple live plants floating around after being used with tadpoles and fake plants. I want to redo it with full live plants and new wood and such. I have a aquaclear mini pump and heater temp is 76-77 during the day and 74 at night. Just bought a new lamp for it, 2 9 inch 18 watt compact fluorescent and they are 10,000K daylight and a True Actinic 03 blue bulbs. Just wondering what some good plant suggestions would be. I am going to my lfs to get water rechecked because when I added 6 ghost shrimp 3 weeks ago I lost all but 1. And current fish population is 2 zebra danios and 1 leopard danio. I would like to add hatchet fish and am looking for suggestions. Thanks everyone!

[center:13d8dd7f09] :smilecolros: Welcome to Aquarium Advice, markj! :n00b: [/center:13d8dd7f09]
You should get a heater to keep the temperature stable for your fish. In addition, you need a water test kit (ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate).

Back
Top Bottom