So a moment of coincidental luck...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MSU Fan

Aquarium Advice FINatic
My wife and I are doing our errands (actually buying aquarium goodies for the future 10g and 29/20...oh yeah, mts on the brain!), and we decided to stop at one of our lfs. The main reason for stopping is to inquire as to the name of a new "ram" they received (btw, its an apistogramma aka german blue ram - but it didn't look like one!). Anyway, my wife and I have asked about malaysian trumpet snails the night before (yes, we are regulars), and they have sworn their tanks are clean. I have never seen any there either, so oh well. :wink:

She then says, "uh, aren't those mts?" 8O I go and look, and sure enough they are! :D I ask steve (aka steve the fish god) if those are mts. He looks in the tank and says "who put that piece of wood in there....aarrggghhh!". :evil: My wife then states, "I want those!" So, he was very happy to part with a fair number of mts (actually, as many as WE were able to remove from the tank) for free. :lol:

So happy day! We now have our very own MTS!!!! Oh, and by the way, for those of you who don't know...clown loaches like mts...and so do bolivian rams (actually, the rams were the first to "shuck" a snail!).

Back
Top Bottom