Stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Walkbreathe

Aquarium Advice Regular
Ok so my 17g tank has undergone some stocking changes. My Betta has moved into his own 4 gallon tank as he disliked the water flow in my 17g and some of my otos have been rehomed to a friends tank. That leaves me with 3 otos, 4 juliis 1 adult tuxedo platy and 2 juvenile tuxedo platys. So I'm just looking for suggestions as to something that would peacefully live with these inhabitants and add a little colour and movement.

Thanks for any suggestions

Tetras of most any kind are great! Personally I enjoy cardinals. Endlers would be a great idea as well! Harlequin rasboras are a good option. Killifish would be cool looking! There are tons of fish out there, hopefully some other people will give you options as well!

Oh, yes they are. Goodness, I cannot believe I forgot about them. Honey gouramis and dwarf gouramis and so many more gouramis would be good in there too!

I'm liking the look of a gourami. Would my juvenile tuxedo platys be at risk with 1 in the tank tho?

Back
Top Bottom