Storage tub temporary housing.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shana0310

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have 2 tanks.

26 gal - community
30 gal - 2 small goldfish

I'm moving in a few days and I don't believe I'll be able to set the tanks up right away. It may be a day or two. You see, I'm not certain of where I'm going to put their tanks. I was wondering if I could get each of them a new storage tub, install the filters and heater (community). Would they be okay for a day or two? The storage tubs couldn't be too big or I would be able to carry them. I could put the plants in the community tub for hiding.

Or will the stress kill them?

Thanks!, Shana

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Plastic tubs will bow out so go with. Rubber tubs. My community lived in a 20g tub in my bedroom for a week when my 45 hex started leaking so they can live in it for while. I wouldn't put the goldfish an such together though as there different temps an water quality would deplete faster. Def throw the plans in. I would be your dog up in a ziplock bags, get everything redy to transport(ie, filter, filter media in ziplock with water, the heater) and drive over to the new house an set up your tub and then repeat

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom