Talk about Algee poor pleco

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

barterking85

Aquarium Advice Addict
So I am renovating an apartment and a tank cought my eye it's a 20 gallon with a huge pleco when I first seen the tank I didn't think anything was in it no light filter or heater plugged in and it had a carpet of Algee worst I ever seen

Poor pleco :(

It is not any of your business, but maybe you should politely inform the owner of it and tell him or her that it might need a bigger tank with a filter and duh.

Yeah it has lights filter and heater but nothing is plugged in and I mean filthy the pic does no justice the gravel looks like it's mixed 50/50 with fish waste Iam gonna ask if I can buy him he is really cool looking almost looks like cow print

definently. you might wanna see what species he is to see the exact size. or do you already have an idea?

No idea at all I will be getting a better picture of him and asking for ID help that is if he will sell him fingers crossed Ian worried he might die from the shock of clean water

Poor pleco :( If people saw what happend id they treated their pets the same way some people treated fish, they'd make sure all fish stores informed the owners and this would never happen again, and even though you can't see it, the fish is suffering and that is considered animal cruelty righ there

Back
Top Bottom