Tank mate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm upgrading two a thirty gallon in 8 months and atm the dwarf gourami are only one month old and they are both female

Then I would wait until you upgrade to add the second dwarf. It will be horribly cramped.
Consider this: would you rather have multiple dead dwarf Gouramis before you upgrade, or just settle on one until you get a 30 gallon?
The Gouramis will continuously die in that little tank. Do you really want that?

Then I would wait until you upgrade to add the second dwarf. It will be horribly cramped.
Consider this: would you rather have multiple dead dwarf Gouramis before you upgrade, or just settle on one until you get a 30 gallon?
The Gouramis will continuously die in that little tank. Do you really want that?

They are the only fish in the tank. They are both female they are both one month old. They are both one inch long and their max size is 4 inches. So that is 8 inches out of ten.

Sparkling gouramis or elassoma Evergladei would work

Already getting sparkling gourami then I will have two Pearl gourami and three sparkling gourami. Can somebody give me another species of gourami. At first I thought opaline but then I realised they are to aggressive. I was think dwarf or croaking gourami?

That's the smallest species around. I think the croaking gouramis are slightly larger

Back
Top Bottom