Tank Melt Down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm really sorry to hear that.. I had my power going on and off all day today I was hoping it'd stay on luckily it did come back on.. I just hope the same thing doesn't happen to me :(

Wow! Lots of responses. First, thanks to all for the condolences. I'm finally able to look at the fish tank without too much remorse.

Clown Monarch, thanks for all the links. I was seriously considering building one of them until greenfish posted that link. Can't beat the price. I'm going to buy one. Unfortunately they are out of stock at the current time. At least at thatfishplace.com

Hey flipz good to hear that your tank survived. I've seen your postings on the Ohio board. AA is having a tank sale from what I've heard.

I have two sitting collecting dust (I should have more). Another great use for those pumps is if you ever need to move with your fish. We have moved with our fish three times--twice locally and one took a two day drive. We are looking at another long distance drive in our future.

Back
Top Bottom