Tank Suggestions please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZomB

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi all.

Im still pretty new to the aquarist hobby so my knowledge is still pretty limited which is why im hoping you guys could give me some help please.

My tank is 36x18x20 which i think is about 200 litres approx. Got live plants, rocks, caves & driftwood. Currently i have the following fish;

2 silver mollies (1 had fry so i'll be adding another 3 silvers once they get bigger), 3 white mollies, 2 pictus catfish & 2 zebra loaches.

Ideally i need some top & mid dwellers. Also maybe a centrepiece fish that will grow fairly large but not dominate the tank & the other fish. Prefrably i want some nice colours too as the fish i have at the moment arn't the most colourful. Any suggestions are welcome! Thanks.

Hatchetfish are a good option for the top IMO. An angel or two might be OK for a centerpiece, not 100% on that but would make a great centerpiece fish. A pearl or Opaline gourami would also look killer as a mid level centerpiece fish IMO.

You could add a nice school of tetras many different kinds to pick from. A pair of pearl gouramis would look great,

Back
Top Bottom