Texas Holey Rocks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Drake

Aquarium Advice Freak
Does anyone know where I can find them for a cheap price? Over the internet is the way I would prefer to buy it, since I live a little too far away from Texas just for some rocks. If anybody knows someone who would give me a good deal for a rock, preferably one that hasn't been cleaned or treated so it would reduce the price that I could afford to pay. Thanks for any help that you can give me.

Have you checked eBay? I've seen quite a few there, but the shipping is a killer! Otherwise, I don't know where you would find them in the Midwest. The ones I saw on eBay were all cleaned up and ready to go in a tank. A lot of the sellers there photograph them next to objects as a size reference.

I've seen THR in a few lfs in STL but it goes by a different name. If I remember what the rock goes by, I'll let ya know.

Yeah, this stuff is all over the place south of me. I thought about taking a trip to get some but I haven't had a lot of spare time recently. I used to go swimming in the rivers at San Marcos and it was all over the place.

Do you remember what lfs you saw it at? I have been to many lfs in the St. Louis area and have never seen any.

It's on Watson down the road from Pet Market Place. Tropical World Pets (or something like that). I think PMP has had it also. But I could be wrong. Have you checked out Beldts?

Back
Top Bottom