The Fertility Clinic Needs Some Pointers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congratulations!
I am so jealous!! I have two rams that look just like yours, but I have no idea, what sex they are. I would love to find more rams, but since moving to Calgary, I have looked in many pet stores and have had no luck :(
Keep the pics coming--they are great.

Sorry about the Ram fry Ally. IME I've never had more than 8 fry (kribs and severum), survive to adults when raised with mom and dad. You will have more spawns though :D .

On different note it looks like they moved that fertility clinic a few miles south of you. The black veils spawned this morning and finally I have 2 discus which have paired off. It looks like even more tanks are in my future 8O

Wheee! I am amazed at how many egg layers have bred in the past couple of weeks...must be that time of year? LOL

As for my lil guys, we are down to 5 *sigh* Dad has not only run off, I can't even tell which one he is as he's lost his breeding colors and is hanging with the other girls. Men...hrmph ;)

I did get a few pics this morn of the last of the brood; shame to think they'll all be gone soon. Least I know what to do next time!

Back
Top Bottom