This is a great day in the history of Dannyhood.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

krap101

Aquarium Advice Addict
i found the real SAE's. i got a sparkling gourami (Sparky) and i found daphnia. we went fishing today in the rock river and my sister caught 2 fish. i almost caught one but it let go. we put it in our pond because it was the first fish we caught in awhile and i didnt know if it would survive in the lake because i saw like 5 dead fish.

i have the daphnia in a like 15 gallon tub outside my window. ill put my "dirty" water out the window and into te tub. ill take some water out every week or so and make room for more water.

any way to stop the daphnia from falling out when it overflows? its on a hilly type thing so it cant be filled fully. its at like a 30 degree angle.

What kind of fish did you put in your pond? Most native species, esp bluegill, don't make very good pondmates due to aggression.

err i dunno. the guy there said it might be a walli but he wasnt sure. i know its not a bluegill though. can you tell me some species to stay away from?

and what else to they eat besides worms?

aww shoot i guess i messed up again ;'(.

its 100 gallons. there are goldfish

if it is a walleye then you can kiss thoes goldfish goodbye. Walleye are very predatory species, not to mention great game fish.

"err yeah.."

Great, nothing like dumping UNKNOWN wildcaught fish into a TINY pond with Goldfish. Fish are not trading cards that you can just move and shuffle around at will. I will try to be nice in saying this. You have consistently found ways to endanger your fish, old and new. You have done this through sheer ignorance, lack of research, and repeated failures to listen to good advice. With all of the good knowledge and great fishkeepers on this board, it shocks me that you can be so active on the forum and still manage to cause so much drama. You should seriously considering taking a long hard look at this hobby and ask yourself if you are treating the fish right.

anyway does anyone know what fish are native to the rock river area? i checked all the fish and it doesnt look like anyone. its closest ersemblance is a trout but.. yeah

As some say, ignorance is bliss.

When last I was active on the boards, you had just joined. I see pretty much nothing has changed so I'll just have to try to ignore you. Ignorance is bliss. If I don't read your posts, they can't bother me.

anyway does anyone know what fish are native to the rock river area? i checked all the fish and it doesnt look like anyone. its closest ersemblance is a trout but.. yeah

You should quit worrying about what type of fish it is. You need to take the fish and put it back in the wild where you got it from before you kill it in your tiny "pond".

err i know. but i cant find it. youd think it would be easy catching a fish 2ce as big as all the other ones. i can catch it. but i cant find it

Back
Top Bottom