two firsts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ahh, you are right. That certainly has a green tint to it. Sometimes I get a little lazy and don't tweek in photoshop as much as I should. Let's try this one.
rams.jpg

haha, well the fish looks great, but looking at the background, I think you bumped up the red a little too much. That's a flat black background and it looks brown there. What'd you do? Tweak the color balance and bump up the saturation?

haha, well the fish looks great, but looking at the background, I think you bumped up the red a little too much. That's a flat black background and it looks brown there. What'd you do? Tweak the color balance and bump up the saturation?

Adjusted the levels, adjusted the color balance(like you said, looks a little red/brown now), adjusted the saturation, applied an unsharp mask.

ahh, that's no good. hopefully it gets worked out

He had a live arrival guarantee on the deal, so we'll see what happens. He was actually selling Krib fry so I asked him if he had a pair he was interested in selling. He said that he had two, but could only sell one. So I am not sure how this will work out.

Back
Top Bottom