Update on my tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MickieFish

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey everybody! I just wanted to let everyone who has been so helpful know that the tank seems to be levelling off! Ihave had no fish deaths in close to 2 weeks now, and everybody is doing great! They are all growing really fast, and swiiming all around! I think I am going to take the corys back to LFS, b/c I really don't want a school of them competing with my ADF for food. Right now i only have 2, and they hide all the time. I know the lil guys are unhappy :cry: I did get 3 more albino tetras to school with the other 3, and they love it!! I have to also get a new heater, the 100W I have just isn't keeping the temp stable in my 29G. I am constantly having to fiddle with it! Get up one morning, and the temp had gone from 80 degrees all day to 76 overnight!!! Thanks to everyone who helped me through my cycle (I think it's almost finished). I am doing 40% water changes every other day and gravel vac every other water change, to combat overfeeding by my boys (6 year old twins). I have had to hide the food, b/c they sneak and feed them when I'm not looking!! 8O .. also. got some frozen bloodworms for Froggy (he has been eating mysis shrimp) and OMG those things are NASTY! I dunno if Froggy will be getting very many bloodworms!!

LOL. Awwww. Kids are sweet. My worry is one day my little girl (18 months) will try some of the food herself. Yuck :p

Back
Top Bottom