what are all the livestock websites to order from?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

maxwellag

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have tried liveaquaria.com but it is pretty expensive for shipping. Can someone please give me more sites to go to?

I am looking for guppies. Severus mama and hn1 don't sell them... I will try aquabid.

At the stores I go to they don't have very pretty guppies...

i didn't know you were looking for guppies. I'm surprised you can't find them near you. Try the classifieds here in the forum, too.

tulip55555 said:
i didn't know you were looking for guppies. I'm surprised you can't find them near you. Try the classifieds here in the forum, too.

I can find them near me. But they don't have the kind that I want.

ahhh. got it. you want the fancy guppies? maybe even try posting that you are looking to buy some in the classified section.
I have had some good luck with priority shipping which is much cheaper than overnight. Still costs about $15 for a large box, but sometimes that's the only way to get the fish we want. good luck :)

tulip55555 said:
ahhh. got it. you want the fancy guppies? maybe even try posting that you are looking to buy some in the classified section.
I have had some good luck with priority shipping which is much cheaper than overnight. Still costs about $15 for a large box, but sometimes that's the only way to get the fish we want. good luck :)

I already did... I am particularly looking for blue colored ones...

Aqua Bid has dozens of Guppies listed. If you get a large enough order, spread out the shipping over the number of fish the total cost per fish is reasonable.

Back
Top Bottom