What to add first

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

T00thless

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi Guys,

New to this forum, but hoping someone will be able to help. I am currently cycling my new 36g bowfront, it is fully planted, and I would like to add the following fish:
3 x Turquoise Rainbowfish
1 x Pearl Gourami
1 x Pictus Catfish
1 x Anglefish

Once the tank has cycled which fish is best added first?

I would add the rainbows first then add the pearl gourami and angelfish at the same time. And I wouldn't put a pictus cat in that size tank. I think they need a bigger tank and I think they prefer to be in groups of three or more. I could be wrong though! !

Sent from my SM-N900P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I would add the rainbows first then add the pearl gourami and angelfish at the same time. And I wouldn't put a pictus cat in that size tank. I think they need a bigger tank and I think they prefer to be in groups of three or more. I could be wrong though! !

Sent from my SM-N900P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Very good advice here. Instead of pictus, I think some Cory cats would be good if you're looking for a bottom feeder.

Okay change direction

Went to one of our LFS today as recommended by a friend. They have Electric Blue Rams, which are very enticing, only problem I can't find out much about them. Yes they are a cross of the German, but I am trying to find out what fish are compatible with them. I am reading all sorts of information, but I am getting mixed messages rgarding, water temp. ph, etc. any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom