Woohoo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bettaorr

Aquarium Advice Freak
So I been battling a nitrate an nitrite battle for about a month now I Tested td and finally ammonia 0 ph 7 nitrates 0 nitrites 0 now it's just to keep it this way is there anything special I have to do I rlly don't wanna go three this again

So I been battling a nitrate an nitrite battle for about a month now I Tested td and finally ammonia 0 ph 7 nitrates 0 nitrites 0 now it's just to keep it this way is there anything special I have to do I rlly don't wanna go three this again

Regular water changes will keep your tank healthy. You don't need nitrAtes at zero though. So long as you keep them under 20pm, your tank is fine. Make sure you push the siphon into the gravel when you do water changes. That will help a lot.

Regular water changes will keep your tank healthy. You don't need nitrAtes at zero though. So long as you keep them under 20pm, your tank is fine. Make sure you push the siphon into the gravel when you do water changes. That will help a lot.

I don't have gravel I have sand

Back
Top Bottom