WOW!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LestWeForget13

Aquarium Advice Regular
this was pretty awesome but im sure you all see it all the time,

i turned the light off in my tank the day after a i got my pleco hoping he would maybe come out and wander around, so i left the light off and went out for a few hours and when i came back i turned the light on and he darted into his little cave and one of my corys was almost white but the other was its natural brown/black

Yup some fish change colors when lights are off...or the temp. in tank changes...or when they are fed. My black skirt tetras get that really bright black stripes when I feed them. A few minutes after feeding the black fades back to grayish color. It can definitely scare you because fish also change color when they get sick.

Yup some fish change colors when lights are off...or the temp. in tank changes...or when they are fed. My black skirt tetras get that really bright black stripes when I feed them. A few minutes after feeding the black fades back to grayish color. It can definitely scare you because fish also change color when they get sick.

Fish can change color real fast had 3 corys once one of them liked to turn from a nice brown to pure white. It is perfectly normal.

Dan :)

Back
Top Bottom