Youtube video of my discus tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I LOL'd hard at the music! Been playing Super Mario 64 lately on my Wii U. Gorgeous tank though! Those discus are beautiful.

Yea I think Dire dire docks from Mario 64 was perfect. wish it was longer though.. I remember playing that when it first came out I was like 11 years old I think. Video is a little shakey its still being edited to fix that

I recognize the music too, nice! Subbed ya on youtube, check the comments

Love the scape

Thanks for the compliment on the scape its only been running for about a week or two now.. The S repens im plan to carpet the whole bottom in the front, I think what really made it pop though were the big lava rocks I got from petco for $4 a piece. And I like this driftwood I found out back at my house.. Ive had it for awhile but it was too overwhelming in my pentagon so I haven't used it.. But it fits perfectly in this tank

I do love those lava rocks, I have the same thing as a wall in the back of my multifasciatus tank. Great stuff. And that driftwood really is perfect.

Back
Top Bottom