55 Gallon Tank, Filters, Gravel, FW Fish & More

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nsu7

Aquarium Advice Activist
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7702751156&category=20755&ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1

55 Gallon All Glass Aquarium With Perfecto Dual Hood, Whisper 60 Hang On Tank Filter, Magnum 350 Pro Hang On Tank Canister Filter with Large Bio-Wheel (either Micron Cartridge or media filter container in the canister). 200 Watt Heater, ZooMedic 214 Power Sweep Power Head & Hydor 950 Sponge Filter. Light up castle, faux plants, & dark red gravel. Aquarium also comes with 5 mollys, 4 guppies, 2 small danios, 1 african dwarf frog, & 10 baby mollys in a breeder net. You will also get a gravel cleaner, a net, and a thermometer. This is a standard rectangular show tank shape, dimensions: 48"x13"x20"

I am selling this because I have a 75 gallon saltwater aquarium running also and can't keep up with both. One of the light fixture may need replacing, otherwise there is absolutely nothing wrong with this aquarium. I do not have a stand for it, so no stand comes with it.

lol, we would actually love to be in Ohio... but in the air traffic control field the jobs are few and far between so you take what you can get...

Back
Top Bottom