anybody got some plants/trimmings they want to get rid of?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mr funktastic

Aquarium Advice Addict
i would prefer if u lived in canada becasue shipping would be cheaper but i dont mind paying for shipping. shipping would be to the postal code l9r 1c8 and i would beed it to be semi insulated becasue it is a wee bit cold up in canada lol. if anyone has anything they are willing to get rid of i would be more than glad to take it :) just respond here or pm me with the shipping cost or what u want for the plants and i will pm u back if i want them. i have a medium light 20 gallon tank wiht co2. check my pics for what my tank looks like now. i really want a red plant to go in there but i havent been able to find any. thanks in advance

I have some Wisteria is you or anyone else is interested. I just ran the shipping cost for standard UPS ground, and looks like $9.50.

Unfortunately Wisteria is not red, but very broad and can grow tall. Has a neat leaf structure I care for, and the stuff grows like a weed. I had a random leaf floating in my tank for a day and it started to grow roots. From a Leaf!

Check my gallery for a semi decent pic.

how much is some? i dont mind payin the 9.50 but i want to make sure i am getting a decent amount. how long will the ups ground tank? thanks in advance for your response sorry if i kinda sound pushy with my response i didnt know how else to word it lol.

Some, to me, means about 4-6 cuttings ranging in size from about 2" to 6". I wouldn't be sure how much until I started actually pulling them out, so there may be more. When I looked up on UPS the shipping rates yesterday, it said if I ship on Tuesday, it is guaranteed to arrive on Thursday. Overnight rates are astronomical, around $35-45.

I guess since you are in Canada, all this is in USD.

I will probably be pruning on Monday, so I could ship this coming Tuesday.

sounds good. can u do the payment for delivery on demand. that way i am not shipping any money out to you and nothing can get lost. i can pic it up at my postal office and just pay there, much more convient. thanks again :)

What does payment on demand mean?

I have posted a current pic here that will show you the beauty of this weed. I have experimented with it as a background plant, a foreground plant, and recently (due to the MANY cuttings I have) a ground cover.

PM me with your address, or the address of the post office; wherever I need to send the stuff to. I will probably do the trimming early this coming week, if you are ready for them.

Attachments

• wisteriafeb_197.jpg
    wisteriafeb_197.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 36
what is the plant at the back between all the weeds lol. i really like the look of it/ is it fake or real? i would be very interested in some clippings off that if u are willing :)

The one with the red tint, or red underside of the leaves? That is Red Ludwigia and it is real. Just got it about three weeks ago, and had been taking a while to get it's roots established. It's not shown new shoots yet, or I would include it with the package.

I am assuming you meant the plant off to the right of the screen. All other plants are Wisteria (and wisteria, and wisteria, etc.) :wink:

Back
Top Bottom