For Sale or trade: at The Seattle Area Aquarium Swap

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mogurako

Aquarium Advice Addict
I will have a table at The Seattle Area Aquarium Swap in Federal Way, WA this weekend. Whats the S.A.AS you may ask? The Seattle Area Aquarium SWAP is an event that my fellow club members put together as an opportunity for aquarium enthusiasts to come together to trade or sell their livestock and excess equipment, and to just mingle and chat. It brings people together from GSAS, wafishbox.com, PSAS, and the general public.

My items for sale/trade are:

- Blue Velvet Shrimp 10+2 for $60
- Tiger Endler Trios $6
- Anubias barteri var. nana on Petrified wood $10
- Java Moss portions $4
- Odyssea 24" T5 HO Fixture 2x24W, like new $40
- Petrified wood in all size ranges $2 per pound.

What I am looking for:
- Hydor #2 sponge filters
- 75 watt Eheim Jager heaters
- Wild type live bearers
- White Blue eye Bristlenose
- Brown Longfin Bristlenose
- Thorichthys callolepis
- Thorichthys sp. mixteco blue
- Anubias, other than Barteri and nana
- Flame, Willow, Christmas moss
- Java fern windelov
- Ghost or Twisted rosewood

What are you bringing and what are you looking to trade for?

img_2376050_0_f060afc6ccd3f7e779db8d126a97e58a.jpg

OH MAN! I LIVE NEAR SEATTLE AND NEVER HEARD OF THIS BEFORE! I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO HAVE GONE! I am not a club member of anything. Are there any more things like this coming up? I had to miss the recent auction because my son was bowling in a state tournament.

We are having another swap in June or July once we find a new venue. You don't have to be a GSAS member to attend its no put on by the club. It is put on by people who are on Washington Fish Box who just happen to be in the club.

Thank you Mogurako! How do you suppose I could find out when and where it will be? I would love to go to the next one!

If it helps there is a newly vacated Albertsons in Kenmore just down the road from me! It's on 100th and 132nd.

Back
Top Bottom