For Sale: BioCube 29 Reef w/livestock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Amicus

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have a 29g Biocube reef tank for sale, I bought it and have been running it for a few months now. I am going to stick with freshwater for now so I am selling the system as a whole.
The tank/stand is about a year old, the lights are two 36w 50/50 pc bulbs and they are about 2.5 months old. It also has 15 blue LEDs for tide lighting. There is approximately 25lbs of live rock, a colony of green polyps, a gregorian, and a set of blastomussa. All of the corals are doing very well and growing. There are two clownfish, a tiger pistol and a Blue Spotted Watchman Goby along with roughly 8 hermit crabs, 2 Emerald Crabs, snails and slugs. I also have a new refractometer from BRS, hydrometers, nets, heater, circulation pump, salt and a Red Sea test kit with about 60 tests left in it.
I am selling the setup as a whole and will not sell components separately. It is for pickup only as I will not ship it unless a buyer wants to pay for it.
I am setting the price at $200 OBO, it is a clean setup and runs well. I will consider all offers.
Please PM me if interested.

Last edited:
I have a 29g Biocube reef tank for sale, I bought it and have been running it for a few months now. I am going to stick with freshwater for now so I am selling the system as a whole.
The tank/stand is about a year old, the lights are two 36w 50/50 pc bulbs and they are about 2.5 months old. It also has 15 blue LEDs for tide lighting. There is approximately 25lbs of live rock, a colony of green polyps, a gregorian, and a set of blastomussa. All of the corals are doing very well and growing. There are two clownfish, a tiger pistol and a Blue Spotted Watchman Goby along with roughly 8 hermit crabs, 2 Emerald Crabs, snails and slugs. I also have a new refractometer from BRS, hydrometers, nets, heater, circulation pump, salt and a Red Sea test kit with about 60 tests left in it.
I am selling the setup as a whole and will not sell components separately. It is for pickup only as I will not ship it unless a buyer wants to pay for it.
I am setting the price at $200 OBO, it is a clean setup and runs well. I will consider all offers.
Please PM me if interested.
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=126625&d=1350844754http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=126626&d=1350844786
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=126627&d=1350844808

Where r u?

I have given the clownfish to a friend but I still have the blue spotted watchman gone and tiger pistol along with shrimp and other inverts. I also have more corals. There are photos of the new corals below:

Attachments

• image-3905274970.jpg
    image-3905274970.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 190
  • image-3600797974.jpg
    image-3600797974.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 182
  • image-3776996259.jpg
    image-3776996259.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 182
  • image-1628676927.jpg
    image-1628676927.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 194
I have given the clownfish to a friend but I still have the blue spotted watchman gone and tiger pistol along with shrimp and other inverts. I also have more corals. There are photos of the new corals below:

Would u ship coral?

It depends if someone is buying the tank with the coral in mind. I can sell frags if you saw something you liked. I also have blastomussa, a mushroom and green polyps that aren't pictured. The blasto is too small yet though.

It depends if someone is buying the tank with the coral in mind. I can sell frags if you saw something you liked. I also have blastomussa, a mushroom and green polyps that aren't pictured. The blasto is too small yet though.

PM sent

Let me check on prices for the shipping and what the corals would sell for. I know that at retail the corals would be very expensive given their size, so I would be below that but not by too much.

Let me check on prices for the shipping and what the corals would sell for. I know that at retail the corals would be very expensive given their size, so I would be below that but not by too much.

I'm still waiting on prices so let me know, I asked first :)

Prices are as follows for corals:
Blue Candy Cane - $75
Green Candy Cane - $125
Frogspawn - $200

All + Shipping
(I still need to find out what shipping will be.)

If you have a different idea or offer please PM me.
Thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom