Coralife MH 48" hood

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tripper

Aquarium Advice Freak
I am selling my Coralife MH 48" hood. I love the light but have decided to go back to PC lighting and keep a FOWLR. I realized that some of the fish I really wanted were not reef safe, so I'm giving up this light because it is overkill if i am not keeping corals. I would prefer pick-up but would discuss shipping as well. Here is the description of the light:

48" Coralife Aqualight Pro includes the following.Two 150 watt 10,000K HQI, double-ended, metal halide lamps. Two 96 watt True Actinic 03 Blue square-pin compact fluorescent lamps. Three 1 watt Lunar Blue-Moon-Glow 470nm LED lamps. Two external HQI metal halide ballasts with on/off switches, 12-foot lamp cords and 6-foot power cords. Two on/off switches and two 12-foot power cords (one for two True Actinic 03 Blue compact fluorescent lamps and one for two Lunar Blue-Moon-Glow 470nm LED lamps. Sleek, anodized black-aluminum housing. Highly-polished reflectors. Built-in cooling fan. Acrylic compact fluorescent and glass lens covers. Mounting Legs included. 48" x 15" x 2.75"

Lights have about 3 months of use on them. Everything is in great shape.

Make me an offer.

tripper

Back
Top Bottom