Identify Coralife Light Fixture I have

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meecrob247

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi,

I am just looking for help to identify the light fixture I have. I bought the aquarium and fixture from someone who had no idea about what they had or when the bought it but got a good deal. However I need mounting legs and not sure which ones to buy.

I am looking for the manual for this and contacted Coralife with no luck

The fixture I have is a Coralife 36" and takes 2 compact fluorescent bulbs with square pin connectors. It also has 2 LED lights. Separate power cords for the different bulbs and 1 fan.

Off the Coralife website, I assume it is a Compact Fluorescent Lunar Aqualight however they do not list a 36" model so I assume it is discontinued however it looks like the pictures (except the LEDs are not directional; they are fixed).

If I research various sites, it is almost like the model I have doesn't exist.

This example is close, however the LED lights are not square but hexagon looking. Perhaps they changed the LED lights and the stock photos just were never updated?

Coralife 36 Inch Aqualight W/ 2-96W Sq. Pin Base And 2-3/4W Lunar Blue-Moon-Glow LED Lamps

Solved

Coralife provided me what I needed.

Lunar Aqualight Deluxe Lunar Series #53404

Back
Top Bottom