Fish Tanks and Golf Clubs - Central Florida

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MyCatsDrool

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I am moving very soon, and I have to lighten my load. all prices are negotiable.

Tanks:

I need money very badly. So I am getting rid of several of my tanks. Here is what I have for sale.

2 X 20 gal H tank with filters/decor. -- $50 each

wrought iron 20H gal stand: holds 2 tanks $20

10 gallon tank, empty: $5. for $5 more, i will throw in some media and a few plants. Has hood, but no lights. I'll throw in CF screw in's and a HOB filter for another $30

Two BIG, healthy, firebelly toads in planted exo-terra terrarium with all accessories: $75 (these guys are bright green, email me for pics)

Eclipse 5 gal hex: $25

Air pumps $5 each (have 2)

glass top for 20H footprint: $10

Full set + 3 drivers extra womens right handed golf clubs with covers, standing bag and accessories (balls, tees, gloves and more): $100. Barely used. Well, I am about 5'7". They are average height clubs. I live on the Harbor City Golf Course, so there is a driving range and putting green right there for you to test them out. They are beginners clubs, with three additional woods, a driver, a 3 and a 5. The putter is very nice, half moon open mallet style. Matching set of clubs and irons, all irons (3,4,5,6,7,8,9) , PW, SW, putter and standing bag. They are silverish blue clubs, with a blue and black bag. Comes with head covers (matching, blue and grey) for all of the woods, including the three extras (dyna-max 1,3,5 woods in pink and black with black covers). The shafts are graphite. Heads are alum alloy I believe on the woods. All clubs are very light weight, excellent for a beginner. And at the price, they are not too much for someone just starting out to learn on, and would not need upgrading for quite some time. They are not name brand, but very well made, in my opinion. They served me very well. I even got a few 175 yard drives off the driver, and I was just a beginner at the time I was using them. The bag is the backpack style, very lightweight with a stand. Much nicer to carry than the shoulder style. Also included are misc supplies. Tees, a glove, and a set of golf balls (spaulding breast cancer awareness balls, so they are a little bit pinkish, but not ridiculously so. Makes them pretty easy to find and distinguish, and they fly well) and more. The clubs are hardly used. In excellent condition. I hate to part with them but no longer have time for the hobby and am moving. If you would like to take a look at them, just let me know. I am available in the evenings past 7PM and on the weekend all day.

a very slightly used Tetra Tec PF 300 with inline heater for $30

An under gravel filter for $10

and a slightly more used and abused, but still functioning fine (needs biowheels replaced) Penguin dual biowheel filter (100 gallon rated): $25. I have the biowheels, but they are all dried out.

I have lowered prices. Please take this stuff.

Back
Top Bottom