Fluval 404

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aimeeo

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have 2 Fluval 404 canister filters. No media. No hoses. Just canisters. They work fine, just need media and new hoses. Willing to sell or trade. In Phoenix area. :roll:

hi,

what all are you looking for in trade's? plmk I dont have much aquarium stuff to trade but lemme know thanks............Shaun

What do you have that you want to get rid of? I'm willing to negotiate. :fadein:

I'm just looking to get rid of them, so it's negotiable. What do you have that you want to get rid of?

Hi,

lemme know if you wanna work out some kind of deal on the items I mentioned. or just lemme know what you need or whatever your looking for thank you..............Shaun

Shaun: Did you get the PM I sent you regarding these?

Well, the shipping alone is about $25, and I would like to make a little more than $20 off of them. I would take $20 plus maybe a decoration or something like that. Plus shipping. I did find the hoses. They need to be cleaned though.

I just shipped a COMPLETE mag 350 with bio wheels from MI to cali and it ost me 12.00 I am sure it would weigh much more then just a canister....

I dont have really anything to trade.. I do have 2 6ft rolls of fka eplants one orange one pink.. I would give u those plus 20.00 for both fluvals

Dave

I just reweighed the box and it weighs 17.55 lbs. If you can find a cheaper shipping rate from 85335, let me know.

It's only 11.44 with DHL. So how would you want to do this?

Back
Top Bottom