For Sale: Freshwater Plants! - San Jose, CA- 95120- PU/Shipping!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheFishBoss97

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hey guys,

So got a few plants for sale. Don't have pics of them all.......
Let me say basic info first, before the plants/pics/etc. Shipping is flat rate $6 for ALL plants + $0.50 supplies fee, so just count it as $6.50. If insulation is wanted, pm me a zip code, so i can calculate diff. in shipping and box size, insulation is $2 no matter what. Heat pack is FREE but it is a 8-10 hr one. Plants will be BAGGED or WRAPPED safely and securely. I ship Mondays, and Tuesdays, but being 15, and not having a permit yet(grrr, 4 months left) I bike and deliver packages, and it is a bit rainy, so you might have your package delayed for a day or sometimes a week depending on weather. Also I am NOT responsible for lost packages, I will pay you back for the plants, but shipping is on you, not me. I ship usps. Express starts at $20...but you shouldn't need it. Shipping usually takes 2-4 days, usually never more than that. Payment via paypal with 3% extra.

okay, on to the plants.

3 MOTHER Crypts(wendii) @ $4 each OR all 3 for $11
*mother meaning they are quite big, and have produced a lot of "baby" plants...just pruned these guys, had around 30 leaves, but now have 10ish each...

10 stems rotala rotundifolia @ $0.50 per stem, 5 for $2
*these are 6" stems

6 Jungle Vals (small-3"-5") @ $0.75 per plant
*vibrant/healthy

and thats it........

thanks for looking

here are pics, only have them for crypts though:( the ones in the tank, are the "babies", the ones on the napkin are what you are getting, they are quite big..........

DSC_0051.jpg

DSC_0052.jpg

DSC_0053.jpg

Back
Top Bottom