FS: Fish, plants, inverts, new stuff added 8/2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Quantities have been updated, and I've still got plenty of great fish and plants. Also- I've got MORE fish coming out of QT in the next few days, so stay tuned!

New fish and inverts are out of QT!

Just added:
Mandarin shrimp
Blackberry shrimp
Zebra nerite
Red spotted nerite
Panda cory
Sparkle eye white cloud
Green fire tetra
Cardinal tetra

They're $3.50. Prices and pics have been added to appropriate categories on page 1.

severum mama said:
They're $3.50. Prices and pics have been added to appropriate categories on page 1.

Do you know if the blackberry shrimp can live with Red Cherry Shrimp? I have a shrimp tank with a lot RCS, I would like to add the blackberry... What do you think?

ejaramillo01 said:
Do you know if the blackberry shrimp can live with Red Cherry Shrimp? I have a shrimp tank with a lot RCS, I would like to add the blackberry... What do you think?

You should be ok as long as your parameters are ok for Cardinas Shrimp. At first I worried that both were from the Neocardinas, which would result in them reverting to their natural brown color but Blackberry Shrimp are not Neos.

I would wait to see what Severum Mama says tho :D

Also, save some Mandarin Shrimps for me! Once I get my 10g better planted you better believe I will be asking for some!

I would like a nerite snail or two!! For some reason I can't pm you? Can you send me the details if you still have these?? Thanks:)

Back
Top Bottom