For Sale or trade: Guppies, Mollies, Swordtails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

trustemedia

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have to get these to new homes. Breeding like crazy. Babies galor, about 135 babies last I counted. Adults can go, too. I'm fried out.

I'm overloaded!

I have 3 Lyretail Dalmation Molly Juveniles and 1 Adult (Female)
I have 1 Female Black Molly Adult - and several juvies - some a month or so old and some 2.5 months old
I have one red tuxedo male guppy (yellow, red, blue) Adult
1 have one male green/yellow cobra guppy - Adult
I have 3 yellow/red guppy fry about a month old
I have about 7 guppy fry almost 2 months old - two toned, light gray to black with hints of blue in fins
I have 1 metallic pink swordtail fry about 1.5 months old
I have about 14 cobra guppy fry a month old (mom yellow/green)
I have another maybe 20 or so cobra guppy fry from another female a month old (mom blue)
I have about 15 or so yellow guppy fry a week old
I have about 70-80 new swordtail fry born last Wednesday, a week old (mom is a Pineapple, dad is a Solar Flare)
I think more cobra guppy fry were born again and I don't even have a count on those LOL
I have a pregnant cobra guppy adult female

Geez, I think that's it. Please, take them. Some of them, all of them...
I think I'm going to move on from guppies and mollies and get something cool that doesn't breed. Fry are fun and cute, but I'm fried out and I keep having to move them, which is stressful for them.

50 cents each, $1 for swordtails.

The need new homes asap as they don't have room where they are now. Make an offer on the whole lot if you want.

3E53r83qa5N65r45scd6qfd7daf6e4a8911b2.jpg

3r63L83q15L55rc5Ffd6q23ed53295bdf1d8e.jpg

3s43qb3N85r25Kb5Jbd6qc52550c53bbe173a.jpg

3Ea3r93q65Eb5H55qdd6q4ae8f54608101ed1.jpg

3E43F83He5re5s35t7d6q7b7244df0ead13e3.jpg

Swordtail parents
3K83Id3q55r15H35tad6q5908960bdf90119f.jpg

3r43E93L15Ke5qe5H5d6qf4f8fba47b16101d.jpg

3t83Fb3s45L65N75Mad6qcc8c7636e0d5125e.jpg

FYI - I've never shipped fish before, but have ordered them. Willing to trade for anything you may have I want. Other fish, shrimp, crayfish, gobies, stiphodons, plants.

Bringing to LFS what's not reserved by Friday, except swordtail and some cobra guppy fry as they are too young yet and need another week or two. So, if you want them, please let me know. There are so many and so many different kinds.

I'm in Southeastern Wisconsin if anyone was interested to know for pick up reasons. Thank you!

How much would you want for like 10-15 cobra fry and the cobra adults if you're selling them, and how much is shipping? Still $0.50 a piece?

henningc - I can't do $15 for the group of swords. I have like 80 of them last time I counted. Sorry!

Maxw47 - The cobras were born May 28th and another set May 30th. They were prego when I got them and in the tank were males like the one shown in the photo and reds, so it's going to be a surprise. Another drop was made this week and the dad is pictured unless she was still holding sperm from another male partner. They're still too little to tell sex, but they sure are frilly and cute.

Oohitsae - Yes, still asking .50 a piece. I lost a mom after birth this week, but do have one adult female and the male shown above and she is currently pregnant due again soon! Last time they dropped 2 days apart so she should be getting ready real soon. Never had to ship fish before, so have no idea on that. From what I seen on other sites and auctions, look most like overnights are $30 and priority mail is about $15, so that would be my guess.

PM me, I'll take 10 Juvies plus the adults.
If you need any tips on shipping, I do it weekly with very few DOA's so I can help.

Hi,

Can you do $10 for 10 Assorted Guppys and 10 assorted mollies together plus shipping to 01550?

Please let me know! Thanks!

Hi,

Can you do $10 for 10 Assorted Guppys and 10 assorted mollies together plus shipping to 01550?

Please let me know! Thanks!

I should have that. Wont be shipping until next week due to holiday. Filling orders one by one to keep track. Ill catch up with you next week :). Thanks!

I should have that. Wont be shipping until next week due to holiday. Filling orders one by one to keep track. Ill catch up with you next week :). Thanks!

Hi,

Thank you for considering my order. I was hoping I can send you a Postal Money order for this item since you said you won't ship till next week. That way my payment will be there by the time you ship. Please let me know how much you will charge me for shipping to 01550. So I can send you the money order for $10 plus the shipping amount tomorrow first thing in the morning. Please PM me your address.

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom