Lights

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tntfish

Aquarium Advice Freak
img_1099697_0_cdc649f92b4f7b9e4e09b0fadc386db4.jpg

When you need the ultimate in flexibility for lighting very small or very large systems, Oceanlight Pendants offer amazing results in a powerful, compact package. Each pendant system is driven by external magnetic ballasts, housed in a quiet aluminum chassis that boasts silent convective heat dissipation. Joined to the fixture by a generous 114" cord, this external ballast format integrates nicely into almost every installation. By removing the ballasts from the light housing Oceanlight Pendants achieved a substantial hanging weight reduction and eliminated a large source of internal heat which translates to longer bulb life and simplified lifetime service. The optional mounting leg brackets give you a nice installation alternative. Oceanlight Pendants include an Oceanlight Pendant Hood, external Oceanballast M magnectic ballast, and bulb. it has 250 watt bulbs i mnth usee 200 OBO there perfect

What's the kelvin rating on the bulbs? 14000k, 15000k, etc.. ??

Also, is it 200 for both in the picture? Or just one. Im guessing just one.. but im just asking.

for both and i cant remeber wut the kelvin rating was ill have to look there still at my old house

Nice.. 200 for both. If they have the kelvin rating im looking for.. i'll buy them from you. If not.. i still may buy them. Do you accept paypal? Also.. does it have a hanging kit? Or is just leg mounts?

yessir ill accept paypall i will let you know by tonight they are either 20k or 14k i think but wil et you know for sure

If they're 14k i'll definitely buy them. If they're 20k.. i *might* buy them. Just let me know and thank you!

Also, if possible, could you provide a couple more pictures? I just want to see what condition they are in. I know you said 1 month of use, but you never really know what can happen in a month. :p

sure here one more i have right now
img_1099707_0_eb1af2007db7ca76a2e6643a6ddef52d.jpg

and these pics are off my girlfriends iphone ill take pics with my camera

Nice. They're looking pretty good. Will you sell them separately or only together?

ill sell them separatley prefer together but will sell ummm ill take give me 100 for one

Alright awesome. I only have an 18" cube.. so i don't know what i would do with the other one lol. But 100 is cool. Just let me know when you know what the K rating is, and you've got a couple more pics.

You're in the U.S. right?

i am in the us the lights are 15k heres the deal i am sourrta a middle man in this so i talked to the guy and he does not want to sell them sepratly i thought he did but he wont im srry bout tha but here are some more pictures if still intrested

img_1100349_0_995480b50c6f9e6b9598b144123fd27f.jpg
img_1100349_1_912034b2e62f26b5a16e182817f37148.jpg
img_1100349_2_dc14efc6cc8d5ae1af5b6f4a0c23cfa7.jpg

Dang, i f he would sell them seperatly i would have jumped on the other 1, but o well.

Back
Top Bottom