Live rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Meredith

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have been waiting for my lfs to give me some word on whether or not they want to buy my rock, but I am sick of waiting on them. SO I will try here. To be honest I don't know exactly how much I have but there is at LEAST 100lbs. The sizes vary from small to pretty large. I will take pics and measure and weigh the pieces if any one is interested. I will be asking $2 a pound. They are currently in my tank with no fish, but I have PHs going and one filter running. They are definitely not the prettiest things but they have interesting shape and structure.
As far as shipping goes, I am in the Olympia WA area and I guess I would just figure out shipping on an individual basis.

Thanks.

Yea, my fish are already back at the lfs. I knew I made the right decision when I dropped them off and felt more relieved than sad. I am hoping to sell my tank too and get another fw.

I don't have a particular company in mind. Is there one you prefer? What are you looking for as far as weight and size? Let me know and I will take some pics of some of the pieces.

I would also be interested in live rock. Let me know the complete price I might consider taking all you have left depending on price let me know email me or ICQ# 301-317-713 or AIM mhooper1982

I got sidetracked today, but I will get some pics up tomorrow and weights and stuff. Sorry for the delay.

Ok, here are pics as promised. There are 16 pieces ( and a few small pieces which I did not count) Most of them weight around 7lbs there are a few that are 13 and 14lbs. This is just a few of the pictures. They are all in the same condition. I noticed that some of the pieces do have a bit of red coralline, but not a lot. I weighed each large piece and it came out to 138.5 pounds. If someone wants it all I will let it go for $250.00. Otherwise it is $2.00 a pound.

Back
Top Bottom