looking to sell my 10 gallon tank stand and other things

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rj_22

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a 10 gallon tank,stand and heating and filtration for sale.You make me some offers and you can have it.I'll even throw in some plastic plants,airline tubing,and airpump,and a powerhead if I find it.Just throw me some offers.Trying not to ship,but If I have to,I have to.I live in Greenville,NC,about 2 hours from raleigh and will only travel that far to get rid of it.

Your willing to travel two (2) hours for a 10gallon take :eek:

hehe, sorry, I'm over on the west coast, otherwise I might hook up with you on this. Can always use another small tank for nano's :mrgreen:

DOH!! I was just in Raleigh last week. :x This week I am looking to order a 10 gallon for use as a hospital tank. tsk tsk, bad timing on my part. :(

RJ_22, Is this tank still avaiable? If not could you edit your first post to the effect so others know the offer is no longer valid.

I know its been 2 months since you posted so I thought you might have sold it by now.

the tank is still for sale. no takers yet, haven't been on here for awhile, just got a new computer.

Back
Top Bottom