For Sale or trade: Lots of guppy fry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

candacecook1025

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have so many guppies I don't even know what to do with them! I have approximately 100 fry between 2 weeks and one month old...some are starting to get some color on their tails! I can already see some of the cobra markings on some. Plus, I have 3 pregnant females in the tank so I will have lots more in the very near future.

My guppies are nothing fancy, just the prettiest ones we found at the pet store, and they are healthy and disease free. The fry are all very healthy and are currently on a diet of Hikari First Bites, baby brine shrimp and microworms, but are starting to take small bits of flake and micropellets. They are growing so fast!

If you are looking for specific colors, I will know that info in a couple of weeks when they color up more. But if you don't care, they are ready to go now. They will be a variety of color: Orange, yellow cobra, blue, and purple. I can not sex them yet, so you can just get a mix.

I have never shipped fish before but it doesn't look hard. I will have to look up shipping costs but I have no set price right now on the fish. Make me an offer! They will very soon take over the 10 gallon tank they are in especially when the new batches are born.

I am also open to trade. Whadaya got?

*side note:* Please do not buy from me if you are just going to feed them to another fish. It will hurt my heart. But if you just want some cute, sweet, cheap fish to enjoy, then take them off my hands! :)

Back
Top Bottom