For Sale: Plants/Shrimp/Snails 4 Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wmc2009

Aquarium Advice Freak
I did some maintenance today and ended up with extras. I will not be using heat packs so mind your weather. I have snails in all my tanks so if that's a problem plants will require quarantine or a dip. I will pull off any I see but I can't guarantee I get them all. I'm also open to trades for the 2 larger items. I'm looking for blue bees, tiger shrimp, tangerine tigers, fire reds, and different mosses other than java.

Package of small portion of java moss, 6+ stems of anachris, 4 stems of purple Cabomba, and a large portion of Rooted guppy grass.

($15 PLUS the cost of shipping)

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1388360417.892756.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1388360430.876126.jpg

I have went down to mostly nano tanks and no longer have room for this driftwood w/java moss attached in any of my setups. There are suction cups attached to the back that allow it to be attached to glass or it can be laid flat. Roughly 10" in length and the highest point is around 9"

($25 PLUS the cost of shipping)

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1388360603.139082.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1388360616.976108.jpg

I also have this massive amazon sword that has outgrown the 29 gallon tank it's housed in. Its roughly 14+" tall and spans about the same. There are leaves at the bottom that look a little rough but I'll trim them off.

($30 PLUS the cost of shipping)
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1388360818.826961.jpg

1 package of 10 red cherry juvies (tank is a mix of regulars & fire reds) $12 PLUS cost of shipping

I also have purple ramshorn & MTS I can throw in for free with plants.

I'd love to get your Amazon but not ready for it yet plus it's pretty cold here in Michigan.

It's a really awesome piece. I just didn't imagine it getting as big as it has. Poor thing is getting cramped up.

Back
Top Bottom