please help me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

quadrider5953

Aquarium Advice Freak
i just started a 29 gallon and in need of some plants. Right now i dont have any money but will be getting a job soon so that means money(im 14) i will pay you back as i make the money. The time when i get a job could be as little as this week or a couple weeks just to let you know. If you could send me the plants im looking for for the price of shipping or a little bit more(not more than $8) i will pay you back in the order i get the plants.

I am looking for

uruarguay sword x1
anubias baterii nana petite x2
good looking stem plant, let me know what kind you are willing to give me x12 stems

just post here if you are wlling to help me and then i will pm you
thank you all for your help, it will make my tank be a nice tank.

Kyle

hmmm, maybe if enough people are willing to send plants, yo can make a community planted tank, meaning this comunity.
I think that would be neat to supply all the plants and have you get some pics of it after its done.
I owe some people some amazon sword I promised (i kow im lazy) but if Ihave any left I will send dome your way shipping prepaid. no charge at all.

I can try and get you some horwort and cambomba, and some kinda real pretty ground cover ( forget the name ) for free, I'll pre pay the shipping as well, good to see someone your age involved in the fish keeping hobby, PM me in a couple days and i'll let ya know wether or not I can get them for ya, I should almost 100 percent be able to :)

Send me your Add via PM I'll ship you some of my older plants. I'm changing the scape of my tank and removing lots and lots of plants. Your welcome to them.

Send me your address via PM and I have a baby amazon sword I can send. I also have some stem plants that I'm fixing to trim....I can send some cuttings of those. No charge will pay shipping. ;)

Back
Top Bottom