Saltie Gear for sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SerLunchbox

Aquarium Advice Addict
So, since my tank exploded, i figured now would be a good time to sell it all.

So what do i have:

1 - 50 foot python with the short and long syphon heads. $60 OBO
1 - 3' Maristar MH light. THis is made by Sunlight Supply. THis is a great light. This includes 2 - 250W 14,500K bulbs (used 2 weeks) 2 - 39W Geissman Actinic bulbs. This is a HQI system. The Ballast is able to do 2 - 250W halides. The light comes complete with the ceiling mounting system AND the legs for stand placement (able to use for both acrylic and glass tanks). See my photobucket gallery for the light in action! GREAT light! - $800 OBO
1 - Seio 1100 GPH powerhead. $70 OBO (used 1.5 weeks)
1 - 2/3 full bucket of Seachem Reef Salt crystals. This is a 160G bucket! $80 OBO
1 - Won Brothers Pro Heat II - 250W titanium heater w/ digital temperature readout. $80 OBO
1 - 200W Ebo Jager Heater - $45 OBO (used 2 days)
1 - 200W Visitherm heater - $20 OBO (used 3 days to mix salt)
1 - bottle of seachem prime (apx 1.6L remaining) - $50

I do have an Aqua C Remora Pro w/ pre skimmer box and rio 1400. There is a crack in the acrylic base of the colection and by a modified drainage system. Both are VERY easily fixed. The crack is in the base of the collection cup and has not leaked any nasties back into the tank since i was using it. I am supposed to get a new collection cup but haven't heard anything about it. If you want to wait, i can see about this whole process. - $150 OBO

Of course, you pay for shipping.

Can't talk you into sticking that stuff in the closet for a few months 'til you kool off? I'm so dissapointed (so what, right???) that you're not joining us other maniacs.

I agree, you seemed to be having so much fun.

well, as much as i would love to get it started again, i think that the wife might have just killed me ... at least this way I can potentially start trying for a family ... if the stuff ever sells.

On that note, the python is tentatively sold, the visitherm heater is sold and price changes are as follows ....

1 - Seio 1100 GPH powerhead. $65 OBO (used 1.5 weeks)
1 - 2/3 full bucket of Seachem Reef Salt crystals. This is a 160G bucket! $60 OBO
1 - Won Brothers Pro Heat II - 250W titanium heater w/ digital temperature readout. $70 OBO
1 - 200W Ebo Jager Heater - $40 OBO (used 2 days)

1 - 3' Maristar MH light. THis is made by Sunlight Supply. THis is a great light. This includes 2 - 250W 14,500K bulbs (used 2 weeks) 2 - 39W Geissman Actinic bulbs. This is a HQI system. The Ballast is able to do 2 - 250W halides. The light comes complete with the ceiling mounting system AND the legs for stand placement (able to use for both acrylic and glass tanks). See my photobucket gallery for the light in action! GREAT light! - $800 OBO
1 - 2/3 full bucket of Seachem Reef Salt crystals. This is a 160G bucket! $80 OBO
1 - Won Brothers Pro Heat II - 250W titanium heater w/ digital temperature readout. $80 OBO
1 - 200W Ebo Jager Heater - $45 OBO (used 2 days)
1 - bottle of seachem prime (apx 1.6L remaining) - $50

I now have a completely new collection cup for the Aqua C Remora PRO skimmer. This does come with a special acrylic base that makes it able to be used IN SUMP if you wanted. Also, there is the pre-skimmer box included as well as the Rio 1400. Because the collection cup is new, the new asking price is $190 OBO

I AM WILLING TO SHIP!!!!

Back
Top Bottom