Free: shrimp and mts snails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zebbie

Aquarium Advice Regular
Free or trade: I have a variety of mts snails. Most are the plain style but there are some that are brown, striped, etc so you might get some of those or not. Snails will be collected at random, from tiny babies to adults.
Shipping is $7 packed in a kordon bag in a priority small flat rate box. No doa guarantee

3 packages available for now. No more than 35 snails each (I'll throw in at least 5 extras, more if majority are baby snails).

If requested I'll also throw in random plant trimmings.

1pkg 6 rcs shrimp. Breaking down a tank and there was some shrimp hiding. Found at least 6 in there might be more. Free to add on to order.

I also have 2 pkgs of 8 (fire red & red rilli culled) mixed shrimp (no doa guarantee unless shipped express) that I can add on for $3.

I may have more available once the initial packages are sold.
Shipping days are Monday-Wednesday.

pm if interested

I didn't want to email/message pics, so here are a couple (sorry Dan I'll post/email pics of the mts snails later).

Sorry, no waiting list. I've already recieved enough inquiries so all packages listed are taken. I have sent out messages, if I do not recieve payment by saturday morning then I'll send out messages to the next group.

Red rili:
img_2659132_0_224193b2f6d33ecdbe77a5b55ce5e0d8.jpg

Fire red: males will have less color. It's more so their legs that don't have the best coloring.
img_2659132_1_ab633bdd61c7d8bff4f61ccf41971f3a.jpg

Thread can be closed

Back
Top Bottom