For Sale or trade: Tiger Endler Trio

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pittbully13

Aquarium Advice Addict
Tiger Endler Trio (two males + one female) + 1 for $7 plus $7 shipping by Priority Mail.

This will be for smaller Juvenile Tiger Endlers live bearer and receive a plant in the bag for the ride.

Make sure to acclimate them properly, if not they will die. If you have questions about acclimation just ask.

When first arriving they may be a pale color but will brighten back up once they are acclimated to their new environment.

Males will have all the color, depending on the age of the male fish some might be more colorful. Females will be plain and lacking any color. Females also get larger than the males.

I ship only on Mondays to ensure safe arrival. Dependent upon your local weather as well, may delay shipping.

I ship using USPS Priority in insulated box with breather bags and will only ship after payment is verified.

I will include an additional female just in case of dead on arrival (DOA). Reason for the +1.

In the off chance of DOA, you must show picture of dead fish within 2 hours of the stated delivery time, in unopened bag.

If you have less then 3 fish (reason for the + 1) I will only refund the cost of each DOA only, shipping is non refundable. If you dont send a picture within 2 hours of stated delivery time, no refund will be given.

http://youtu.be/V6AOFOv0d-w

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I still have some left. You'll get 2 pairs for $7 and shipping will be for $8.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1442806571.838960.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1442806587.871201.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1442806605.504068.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1442806620.121165.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom