For Sale: Totoka live rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JJ-MIK

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have over 50lbs of totoka live rock. Cleaned and cured. I bought it a few weeks ago and ended up only using a few pieces. If interested please let me know I live in Illinois and will ship in the U.S

I have over 50lbs of totoka live rock. Cleaned and cured. I bought it a few weeks ago and ended up only using a few pieces. If interested please let me know I live in Illinois and will ship in the U.S

How much would shipping be for 93036 ca

Ill take what I paid for it. $3.00 a pound. Ill get my scale out and weigh it. I think it's around 75 lbs of rock.. and take some pics and post tonight after work.

I will take n post some tonight or tomorrow morning. I also have 100 lbs of premium available.

Will do! Pending what time I get home tonight I will post some

Ill do 3$ per pound for premium . and i have to get 3.50 per pound of totoka. i just figured what i spent on it and i paid 3.50 also. plus 30$ shipping. Let me know

This stuff is all cleaned and cured. Will not take you long at all to get any die off out from shipping time

I would like to buy some if you have any left I'm in illinois

Yes I still have all of the totoka. And maybe 40 lbs of premium left.. I'm located in Princeton il..

I would have to check at the post office.. How much are you looking to buy?

Do you grow this? I will be starting a SW tank and I would like to add a few pounds of live rock to help with the cycle..

Back
Top Bottom