Wanted: wanted: rams/ cichlids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

maxwellag

Aquarium Advice Addict
I might be getting a 20 gallon soon, and if I get it I want to get rams for it. Please reply if you have any. I am interested in all kinds of rams and cichlids that can be in a twenty gallon tank. I also like double and triple red cichlids...

I have a huge variety of cichlids I want to sell, maybe 15-20 of them for 35-40, let me know

I might be getting a 20 gallon soon, and if I get it I want to get rams for it. Please reply if you have any. I am interested in all kinds of rams and cichlids that can be in a twenty gallon tank. I also like double and triple red cichlids...

I have blue and gold german rams for sale. $5.00 a piece plus shipping by priority mail. They are going quick. I have 3 blues and 7 golds left.

tmfish said:
I have blue and gold german rams for sale. $5.00 a piece plus shipping by priority mail. They are going quick. I have 3 blues and 7 golds left.

Can you post a pic of each kind? Thanks

tmfish said:

There is a for sale post with some pictures of the rams.

Back
Top Bottom