electric blue crayfish compatibility?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tarpon

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hello, do you think I'd be able to keep a single crayfish in a 30 gallon with 10-15 neon tetras? Or would they end up snacks?

They will eventually end up as snacks.... I kept one in my 55g with a number of neons and kept having to replace them as he ate them. Now that he is gone I've not had to purchase any more neons.

bigbanker said:
They will eventually end up as snacks.... I kept one in my 55g with a number of neons and kept having to replace them as he ate them. Now that he is gone I've not had to purchase any more neons.
Aww man...Oh well. I guess ill look for something else then.

If you are okay with expensive feeders... I'd say go for it. (I only purchase neons when they are a dollar!). The only reason I no longer have my cray is he crawled out of the tank. When they go on sale again I will buy another one. There are other and smaller crays that will make a good addition to a community tank though.

bigbanker said:
If you are okay with expensive feeders... I'd say go for it. (I only purchase neons when they are a dollar!). The only reason I no longer have my cray is he crawled out of the tank. When they go on sale again I will buy another one. There are other and smaller crays that will make a good addition to a community tank though.

I might have to look into ordering a dwarf cray then..
And Idk why but I just love a nice school of neons

Back
Top Bottom